Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Stomach Bug

So, the main event in our household right now is this stomach virus that's making it's way through our family. First it hit Lyla last Saturday night. After the 3rd time she threw up I remembered the medicine the doc prescribed to stop vomiting for the last stomach virus we had. After that she didn't throw up any more, just a little diarrhea the next day, but that's it. She's been fine every since. Yesterday the kids and I were driving up to my dad's house in Marietta SC and twice on the way Rylan told me he didn't feel good and that his stomach hurt. Ten miles before we get there, Rylan throws up twice. He drank some ginger ale and ate some crackers at my Dad's and then threw up 2 more times on the way home. I gave him some of the same medicine I gave Lyla when we got home and put him straight to bed. Then I proceeded to clean out my car...yuck! He hasn't thrown up or had diarrhea today, he's just been a little whiny and wimpy. Jesup also caught it and was up last night and stayed home from work today. I'm praying I don't get it because I have to go in to work tomorrow to plan for summer school and summer school starts next week. Here's hoping!


Poor, poor pitiful Ry-Ry
Of course, Lyla can't resist a photo opportunity

Poor, poor pitiful Jesup

No comments:

Post a Comment