Monday, August 9, 2010

MMA Ultimate Cage Fighting Aug. 6, 2010

Many of you know my father-in-law is president, and Jesup vice-president of Boy Dog Promotions. Bog Dog Promotions puts on what was previously called “Friday Night Fights” at the Anderson Civic Center. The name has now been changed to “MMA Ultimate Cage Fighting”. Our last event was last Friday, Aug. 6 and it was the best one yet!! I would guess there were at least 1500 people in attendance and the fight card was the best we’ve had so far! At this event we had the pleasure of meeting Omega Dave and his wife, Kat. They are awesome, as is their business, Omega Attire. Check it out at www.omegaattire.com   They graciously gave us two pint-sized Omega t-shirts for our future cage fighters…take a look.  I may be biased, but I think they’re the cutest models I’ve ever seen!

Lyla modeling the front of the Omega t-shirt
DSC01498 
And again…she loves the camera!
DSC01499
Lyla’s belly…I mean the front of the shirt
DSC01500
My two little cage fighters!
DSC01501
Rylan modeling the back of the shirt
DSC01502
Lyla trying to copy her brother
DSC01503

No comments:

Post a Comment